The Boston Metropolitan Area is home to multiple Hebrew Rehabilitation Center facilities. One of these locations is the Hebrew Senior Life – NewBridge on the Charles, located at 7000 Great Meadow Road, Dedham, MA 02026. This rehabilitation center provides seniors with long-term chronic care, post-acute rehab, and outpatient treatments. They offer integrated senior living and health care services to help all seniors live their best life. NewBridge on the Charles, is nestled within a multigenerational campus on a lush 162-acre property. NuWave has teamed up with this facility and have deployed turnkey LED lighting to provide a better lit and safer living environment for residents and staff.
NuWave Energy Solutions conducted a thorough lighting audit at the Hebrew Rehabilitation Center to identify the types and quantities of current light fixtures. The NuWave team analyzed the information gathered during the survey and has recommended proposed upgrades including product cost, ease of installation, and warranty. As a vendor agnostic organization, NuWave selected LED lighting products that maximize the project energy savings and utility incentives while also providing the appropriate lighting for the facility. The LED lights installed will optimize energy savings while also providing adequate lighting for the building. NuWave found numerous energy-saving options that are intended to qualify for the highest possible utility I ncentive of approximately $165,000.
- Interior LED Lighting Upgrades
- Exterior LED Lighting Upgrades
- The upgrades were designed to qualify for the highest possible utility incentive with a combined pre-approved project incentive of over $165,000
- This organization has cut energy and maintenance expenses while also creating a better working environment by switching to an LED lighting system
- The reduction in carbon footprint is equivalent to eliminating 296 tons of waste recycled instead of landfilled