The Boston Metropolitan Area is home to multiple Hebrew Rehabilitation Center facilities. One of these locations is the Hebrew Senior Life – NewBridge on the Charles, located at 7000 Great Meadow Road, Dedham, MA 02026. This rehabilitation center provides seniors with long-term chronic care, post-acute rehab, and outpatient treatments. They offer integrated senior living and health care services to help all seniors live their best life. NewBridge on the Charles, is nestled within a multigenerational campus on a lush 162-acre property. NuWave has teamed up with this facility and have deployed turnkey LED lighting to provide a better lit and safer living environment for residents and staff.
- Interior LED Lighting Upgrades
- Exterior LED Lighting Upgrades
- The upgrades were designed to qualify for the highest possible utility incentive with a combined pre-approved project incentive of over $165,000
- This organization has cut energy and maintenance expenses while also creating a better working environment by switching to an LED lighting system
- The reduction in carbon footprint is equivalent to eliminating 296 tons of waste recycled instead of landfilled