Amoskeag Beverages LLC, located at 510 Hall Street, Bow NH is a 225,000 square foot beverage distribution center. Amoskeag Beverages partners with it’s customers and suppliers for the value-added distribution of local and national beverages to more than 80% of New Hampshire. NuWave Energy Solutions has partnered with this distributor to implement LED lighting in order to maximize energy savings and increase the safety of its distribution facilities.
NuWave conducted an energy audit at the Amoskeag facility in order to check and assess the current lighting and mechanical systems. After reviewing the survey results, the NuWave development team updated the lights to LED and installed new LED retrofit kits with lighting controllers that enable occupancy detection, daylight harvesting, and dimming functionality. The LED lights installed will optimize energy savings while also providing adequate lighting for the building. NuWave found numerous energy-saving options that were eligible for utility incentives.
- Interior LED Lighting Upgrades
- Advanced Lighting Controls
- LED Lighting upgrades were made to the interior office and production spaces which will allow for additional energy savings
- The new lighting and controls will reduce the facilities lighting energy by over 65%
- By upgrading to an LED lighting system, this company has significantly reduced maintenance costs and has created an improved working environment
- The reduction in carbon footprint is equivalent to eliminating 6,100 trash bags of waste recycled instead of landfilled
BEFORE AND AFTERS