Everyone, from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses, are realizing the many benefits of solar – financial, environmental sustainability, operational resiliency, and social capital, to name a few. Because of this, renewables like solar pv are being pursued by organizations worldwide to achieve their energy and sustainability objectives. NuWave Energy Solutions offers the expertise and attention to work with our customers to engineer and install renewable energy systems that will maximize their impact – with a diligent focus and financial return.
- We provide information and guidance* on federal tax benefits as it relates to project economic
*NuWave does not provide tax advise; this information is for educational purposes only and you should consult your tax professional
- We research local rebates and incentives – and will manage the application process on your behalf
- We research and ensure compliance with all local interconnection and net metering policies when designing your renewable energy system
- We complete a detailed utility analysis to estimate your projects impacts on annual consumption and monthly billing demand to accurately predict utility cost savings
- Energy storage systems and on-site demand response resources can be combined to further optimize demand and billing
- Ground Mount
- Car Port
- Billing Demand Mitigation
- Operational Resiliency
- Energy Arbitrage
- Process Heating/Cooling
- EV Charging
- Demand Response
- Shade Structures
- Wind Turbines
After completing energy efficiency upgrades, installing on-site renewable energy generation is often the second most cost-effective way to offset a facility’s carbon footprint and utility costs. Solar and other renewables projects are most often financed and achieve saying from Day-1 with no out-of-pocket capital required.
Our energy engineers conduct a careful study of building location, weather data, shading and other factors affecting efficiency – and design a solar photovoltaic system that achieves full ROI for each company.
- Reducing energy requirements
- Reduce the amount of solar PV needed
- Additional savings!
NuWave handles all design permitting, and interconnection requirements
We specialize in working in existing and occupied facilities
- Each system includes a data acquisition and energy generation tracking platform available for occupant interactivity
- Variety of project purchase/financing options
- Capturing all tax benefits
- Available space on-site
- Energy Star and/or ESG goals
NuWave energy solutions renewables
Our NuWave team of experienced electrical and renewable energy developers are fully trained and certified for analyzing, testing, engineering, repairing and optimizing any component of your solar power system.
OUR SERVICES ARE DESIGNED TO ACHIEVE DESIRED PERFORMANCE, REDUCING RISK AND UNCERTAINTY
- System design progression from preliminary concept modeling through as-built drawing sets
- Electrical system testing
- System performance and financial modeling – with and without energy storage and/or other automated demand response capabilities
- Financing, including tax equity and power purchase agreements
clean energy optimization is a moving target in an ever-changing industry
Operations and Maintenance plans
Many of the cost-effective O&M considerations that impact both cost and revenue are directly related to the selection of the inverter and monitor system. Solar Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services are technical services needed to set and maintain a specific level of performance for a solar energy system. Nuwave Energy Solutions solar operations and maintenance plan provides many benefits for commercial enterprises – including generation tracking and optimized cleaning and maintenance schedules.